vendredi 21 juin 2013

"Red Mars" - my photomanipulations exhibited in Grenoble


In Grenoble (France), from June 20 to september 7th (except july), I hold an exhibition of my Red Mars photomanipulations. The title is "Mars la Rouge - photo-montages de Ludovic Celle"
It is located in the town center's library (Bibliothèque Centre-Ville, 10 rue de la République). Though the exhibition already started yesterday, the actual launch event will happen on june 27th at 6pm.
The exhibition features 13 of my photomanipulations + a brand new giant mosaic made of around 600 pictures of Red, Green and Blue Mars (which I will soon unveil in HD on the web). The prints are from pretty large size to very very big, the kind of dimensions my pictures have always been made for.
The library staff, my friend from KimStanleyRobinsonInfo and I have gathered a nice selection of KSR books that are displayed in the exhibition to connect my artwork with the novels themselves.
If you pass by Grenoble, come have a look at my Mars exhbition and don't hesitate to contact me by e-mail in case I am available to guide you!
If you are on Facebook, you can like my graphic art page where I often post new art and photos from the exhibition and other events around my work. It's in french, but mostly visual.

2 commentaires:

Slot Online Pulsa Tanpa Potongan a dit…

Mother sends PINGU to the baker’s to fetch the bread bu in the process he steals a cake. He attempts to conceal is from his mother but she spots it and he has to go back to the baker’s shop and apologise. As a punishment PINGU must clean the chimney, which he promptly falls down but gets a cake as a thank you anyway. However PINGU is not best pleased when he discovers that, whilst he has been washing off the chimney dirt, Pinga has eaten his reward.

CEA Aviation a dit…

CEA Aviation gives shocking quality and work areas in nations like Canada, USA, New Zealand, Australia and UK to the degree that Commercial dgca ground classes in India
abroad and offers foundation at an irrelevant expense Flight Academy in New Zealand.we consider everything undertaking to give Pilot planning in delhi for this organising utilise the best tutor.